The vacheron constantin
‘one of not many’ mentorship program
For more than 265 years, the creative universe of Vacheron Constantin has been graced with feminine interpretations whilst capturing the spirit of its times.
Following the successful launch of 'One of Not Many' Mentorship Program in the U.A.E, the Maison is proudly expanding its educational initiative to Saudi Arabia. This year in collaboration with 6 inspiring Saudi mentors, the program aims to inspire young Saudi women and help shape the start of their career path.
The second edition of the mentorship program
For the second edition of the Mentorship Program 6 ambitious senior undergraduate students from Dar Al-Hekma University will have the unique opportunity to be mentored by 6 inspiring and successful Saudi entrepreneurs.
Are you a senior undergraduate student at Dar Al-Hekma University?
Do not miss this unique opportunity to be part of this incredible journey. Registration is now open until June 12th, 2022.
Develop key skills and gain new perspectives with the mentors:
- Ayah Al bitar (Product & Furniture Designer)
- Basma EIKhereiji (Chef & Entrepreneur)
- Emon Shakoor (techpreneur)
- Shahd AIShehail (Ethical fashion designer)
- Nora AIDabal (Arts & Creative Planning Director)
- Nouf Al Moajil (Strategic analyst)
The Maison continuously demonstrates its commitment to the transmission of knowhow and skills. The initiative launched provides the students a once in a life time experience to be mentored by inspirational Saudi women for 6-months followed by a 6-month internship opportunity at Vacheron Constantin or one of Richemont's renowned maisons.
Mentors will generously share their own experiences, career advice and guide the mentees during one -to-one sessions, allowing them to explore and experiment in a dynamic professional environment.
Requirements for Applicants
- Dar Al-Hekma Senior Student
- Proficient Arabic & English skills (verbal & written)
- Proficient Microsoft skills
- No current academic or disciplinary probation
- Committed to a 6-month Mentorship in Jeddah & a 6-month internship at Richemont Riyadh