2007 - Juan-Carlos Torres welcomes the direct descendants of François Constantin
It was an emotional moment late last Friday afternoon when Juan-Carlos Torres, CEO of Vacheron Constantin, welcomed the direct descendants and heirs of François Constantin who were paying their very first visit to the firm’s international headquarters and manufacturing facility in Plan-les-Ouates.
Firmly committed to cultivating the tradition and heritage of Vacheron Constantin, Juan-Carlos Torres was clearly delighted to accompany the members of the Constantin family around the contemporary art exhibition “Le Temps Miroitant”: an event running until October 18th and organised (at his instigation) around the theme of Vacheron Constantin’s five fundamental values.
Photo-caption (from left to right):
- Mrs Claude Perrottet (cousin of Odette and of Jean Constantin, niece of Charles Constantin),
- Mrs Odette Constantin (niece of Charles Constantin),
- Mr Jean Constantin (brother of Odette and nephew of Charles Constantin),
- Mr Olivier Constantin (grandson of Charles Constantin), and
- Mr Juan-Carlos Torres, CEO, Vacheron Constantin.