- Reference: 49150/000R-9338
- Shape: Round
- Diameter (mm): 42.00
- Thickness (mm): 12.45
- Material of the case: 18K 5N pink gold
Concept of Water Resistance
• 3 bar (approx. 30 meters)
Guidelines: for daily use, activities on the surface of the water (e.g. leisure swimming, diving from the pool edge but not from a diving board).
Not for underwater swimming.
• 15 bar (approx. 150 meters)
Guidelines: for underwater swimming.
Not a diving watch as defined in the international standard ISO 6425.
Concept of water-resistance
Except for certain models, Vacheron Constantin watches are designed and manufactured to be water-resistant to at least 30 meters.
Please note that, in principle, temperature fluctuations and external factors such as the use of solvents and cosmetics, violent shocks or sudden movements can all affect the water-resistance of a watch.
Water-resistance is not a permanent value (it is subject to wear and the natural aging of the water-resistance seals). To preserve the characteristics of the watch over time, and as required by ISO 22810/NIHS 92-20, we suggest that you:
- ensure, at the time of purchase, that the bracelet is suitable for the way the watch is to be used;
- avoid exposing the watch to sudden changes of temperature;
- take care not to drop or knock the watch, (check its water-resistance after any violent shock);
- never operate the crown or push buttons under water or whenever the watch is wet
- rinse the watch in fresh water following contact with sea water.
Taking care of your watch
For more complete information on taking care of your Vacheron Constantin watch, please read the user manual carefully, or refer to the "Taking care of your watch" section of our website.
- Watch strap material: alligator Mississippiensis
- Watch strap color: dark brown
- Type of buckle: folding clasp
- Buckle material: 18K 5N pink gold
- Screwed-down pushpiece
- Anti-magnetic protection to 25,000 A/m