2007 – Vacheron Constantin presents its 5 values
On September 24th 2007, and for the first time since its 250th anniversary celebrations, Vacheron Constantin – spurred on by its CEO Juan-Carlos Torres – welcomed over 550 guests to a magnificent evening held within its Manufacture. The event was timed to coincide with the publication of its five fundamental values.
1. Constantly seeking excellence
2. Supporting creativity
3. Remaining a socially aware company, open to the world
4. Respecting and passing on traditions
5. Sharing our passions
These five values were illustrated by the art exhibition entitled “Le Temps Miroitant” showing works by painter Silvana Solivella, along with artistic contributions from Pierre-Yves Borgeaud, Ania Losinger and Matthias Eser.
After speeches by Messrs Juan-Carlos Torres, CEO of Vacheron Constantin; Pierre-François Unger, State Councillor in charge of the Department of Economic Affairs and Health; and Pierre Maudet, Administrative Councillor for the City of Geneva, guests were able to wander around the four floors of the Manufacture in order to admire the artist’s works. They then headed to a large marquee specially set up for the occasion in order to enjoy five magnificent buffets, each representing one of the brand’s values. The broad range of culinary delights included the astonishing molecular cuisine of Geneva-based chef Gabriel Serero and scrumptious chocolates from famous chocolate-maker Tristan in Bougy-Villars.
“Le Temps Miroitant” was a project presented by Vacheron Constantin within its programme dedicated to discovering and promoting artistic talents, including in the field of literature, music, poetry and photography.
- Mr. Juan-Carlos Torres, CEO of Vacheron Constantin, Mrs Silvana Solivella, artist and painter, Mr. Pierre-François Unger, State Councillor in charge of the Department of Economic Affairs and Health, Mr. Pierre Maudet, Administrative Councillor of the City of Geneva
- Mr. Carlo Lamprecht and Mr. Richard Lepeu, Group Finance Director, Richemont
- Mr. Juan-Carlos Torres, CEO of Vacheron Constantin and Mr. Pierre-François Unger, State Councillor in charge of the Department of Economic Affairs and Health
- Mr. Jean-Yves di Martino, Director of Vacheron Constantin France, Mr. Stefan Ciejka, Montres Magazine and Mr. Marc Guten, International Director
- Mr. Roger Pfund and M. Pierre Mueller
- The Manufacture Vacheron Constantin during the event