Instructions for shipping your watch
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHIPPING YOUR WATCH
If you decide to send your watch by post, we recommend the following:
- Ensure appropriate packaging for your watch, along with its certificate of warranty so as to protect it against any damage during transport.
- Take out insurance corresponding to the real value of your watch in order to cover it against any risk of loss or theft.
- If your watch is sent outside your own country, kindly comply with the applicable export procedures.
- Due to strict endangered species protection laws, and in order to facilitate export and import procedures, we recommend that you remove the leather straps that may otherwise get stuck at customs or even be destroyed in the absence of appropriate export documents and certificates.
- Inform the Vacheron Constantin Customer Care Department or the authorised Vacheron Constantin Customer Service Centre that you are sending your watch, specifying the date and manner of shipping, as well as the tracking number, and send them a copy of the export document.
- For any other questions, feel free to contact the Vacheron Constantin Customer Care Department or one of the authorised Vacheron Constantin Customer Service centres.