Send to a friend
Patrimony Traditionnelle 14-day tourbillon
- Reference: 2260
- Thickness (mm): 6.80
- Diameter (mm): 29.10 (12''' ¾)
- Number of parts: 231
- Energy: manual
- Number of jewels: 31
- Frequency: 2.5 Hz (18'000 v.p.h.)
- Power-reserve (hours): 336 approx.
- Indication: hours, minutes, small second, small second on tourbillon, tourbillon
Hallmark of Geneva
- Strap: alligator Mississippiensis
- Clasp: folding clasp
- The movement is equipped with a click enabling the accumulated energy in the four barrels to be rapidly released. This is particularly useful when the watch needs to be serviced. The power reserve indication is provided via a pawl.