2004 - Three hundred attendees for the opening of the Maison Vacheron Constantin in Geneva
Vacheron Constantin, the world's eldest watch Manufacture in continuous activity since its foundation in 1755, has reopened on December 8th its Maison after one year of renovation. Almost 300 guests attended the event: international press, clients and VIP's. Located at the Quai de l'Ile, in the historical birthplace of the Geneva watchmaking craftsmanship, the Maison Vacheron Constantin includes the historical flagship Boutique on the ground floor while the Patrimonial center takes place on the first floor. It includes relevant vintage watches, tools and archives beside the Métiers d'Art workshop. This specific area is dedicated to the watches restoration as well as to the tailor made and personalized pieces.
Captions:Mr. Norbert Platt, CEO Richemont and his wife, Mr. Claude-Daniel Proellochs, CEO Vacheron Constantin, Mr. Juan-Carlos Torres, Deputy CEO Vacheron Constantin
Mr. Carlos Lamprecht, Geneva State Counsellor in charge of Economy officially inaugurates the Maison Vacheron Constantin by cutting the Geneva Canton ribbon.